Re: LSR Brakes - 'chute

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: LSR Brakes - 'chute
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:26:22 -0700
John,

I think that the way the air comes off the car has a lot to do with
stability when the chute opens. We had a problem with one of our air
scoops which caused the chute to ride really high. Reconfiguring the
scoop cured the problem. So I suspect that the difference in the Mustang
and the Chevette was the aero of the car.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC