Re: LSR Brakes - 'chute

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: LSR Brakes - 'chute
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:02:42 -0400
Tom

I will defenatly plan to change my driving style for shut down and drive
into the 'chute in the future. I need to try something different. Chutes and
instability have been an unsolved problem for me with some vehicles. The
Mustang II was always stable when the 'chute deployed. When we rebodied to
the Chevette we had all sorts of instability. Same chassis, same 'chute. The
Honda seems to be stable deploying the 'chute, at least at 200. Driving into
the 'chute is the one thing I haven't tried yet , but willing to see if it
changes anything or not.

JB