Re: Technology

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Technology
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:28:25 -0700
I don't think that the price of the engine necessarily makes it go any
faster, but I have found that the money invested can improve
reliability. For soooo many years, I ran stock parts and other people's
"throw aways" because I couldn't afford to do otherwise. Today I do
spend more money up front on my engine. It is kind of like Fram says,
"pay me now or pay me later." My problem has always been that I cannot
sit out a meet in order to accumulate money to build a better mousetrap,
but I always seem to come up with the money to fix the broken stuff.

Tom, Redding CA -#216 D/CC