Re: Technology

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: Technology
From: "lone eagle" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:45:08 -0400
having 30+ year old iron..........and a race budget somewhere in joe's ball
park.i love this sport - the folks - and most of...(note: 3 dots)...THE
SPEED! which is relative to the vehicle(ha ha - red neck southern spell
checker).the run! every run! miss lucille was on display at bike nite last
nite with a boat load of biker build-off customs. she looked like an old
road warrior vintage,battle hardened veteran.but i love her and the moments
she  gave me that make life better..........taken my breath away kinda! oh
,i'm all about tech!dave and many,many others here are VERY  sharp!but it's
that wallet thing gets in the way. so i make the choice.......buy the best i
can afford - ha! and do my best. win,lose or draw...i consider myself a
winner by just doing it! living!.thanks KT ,  and many  others for they're
wisdom/help!- i volunteer.........and such and we evolve.hopefully for the
bettet. i'm with ya joe!...and i agree with the think tank here too!but i
run what  i have/or can afford!  soooo,it's killing me but i will not be
able to make speedweek due to logistics and dollars!........but god willing
i'm gonna take a couple of guys invite (you know who you are!) and set up to
attend the world finals in oct............if i can.sept
usafra.......................bub holds no interest for me and nothing
against them.i wish them the best of luck!it's SCTA/BNI  for me now.and
USAFRA but i have been called what sounded like a dirty word - purist for
the speed.i'm really gonna be dieing during speedweek but ya gotta do what
you can!good luck boys and girls! see you in sept .in oct...pistons supposed
to be here next week...............ignition crapped out last meet at maxton
after 4 years.............gotta save for that!..and working on making my
leathers comply!
 in my heart, i'll be there in my heart wishing i WAS there in aug!
  chris "dad" land
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.
Conyers GA. 30012