RE: Technology

To: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>, <Flowbench@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Technology
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:05:07 -0400
Good deal..
i had a lead on a few of them a couple of years ago and was trying to put
together a package with a complete fresh 4 liter new electronics as it is
hard to get the software for the IRL stuff and tuned on dyno. est. hp 600
cost around 18 to 20k and everyone thought I was nuts.. Hope you found a
better deal than the ones i came across..
What are you going to put it into??
Dave Dahlgren