Re: Bore stroke combinations

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>,
Subject: Re: Bore stroke combinations
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:57:45 -0700
Dave, will you do the tests honestly? By that I mean will you only change
rod length on the engine or will you farkle with the compression ratio, cam
timing , valve sizes etc? I really would like to see an honest comparison of
JUSST the variable of rod length. AN dhow will the data be provided? In some
monkeyed up idea of average torque or horsepower? I know each engine can be
optimized for the set of conditions it contains but that isn't the real
question: that is does rod length really do anything for you except empty
your pocket book?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump