Re: Dish pan hands

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Dish pan hands
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:08:18 -0700
I always hope for rain on I80 coming back to CA.  I ran through a
thunderstorm coming
home in 1972 that put so much water on the road in had to down shift my
Honda Car
(600) to third to maintain 50 mph. No rust appeared in the next 6 years.

After 6 years of drought (or new weather patterns) there are few rivers
in CA with
more that 3 feet of water but I'm sure your idea would work great.

Cheers,
Bryan