Re: Dish pan hands

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Dish pan hands
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:50:40 -0500
Back in the mid eightys when USFRA still had July meets, the wife and were
all packed and left the salt when it was over and headed for Omaha.  We
stopped for gas in middle Nebraska. There was salt hanging from the wheel
wells (no rain). A man came up and asked where in the hell we got the snow.
I have no idea how he thought we could have snow when it was about 100
degrees and sunny.

Ron Gibson  Omaha NE.