Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:55:13 -0800
just making an anology.........

it would be very wrong for me castrate my sons
performance in school/life today by limiting him to
methods of yesteryear that I might be more comfortable

I see the same thing in the medical field everyday, newer more efficient, less
invasive procedures/techniques using todays tech. advances vs older
methods..........no substitue for a stethescope or gut feelings.........but
many a life/quality of life improved by using what is available today.......

Joe :)