RE: Subject: Re: First car?

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: First car?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 05:30:56 -0500
Because from my reading of the book GT is a sub-class of Production with
it's own set of exceptions to the general rules in production. Just like a
lakester is in special construction with streamliners. Each has their own
set of specific allowances and exceptions particular to lakester and
streamliner but also share many rules in common. You could build a 4 wheel
drive lakester as that is legal in special construction but it can only have
one engine part a general rule the second part a specific exception for
lakester..
Dave