RE: Subject: Re: First car?

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, Dave Dahlgren
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: First car?
From: Corvette Salt Racer <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:31:21 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the clarification on that one Dan. BUT...
Does that mean I can put a BIGGER Yamaha engine in my
Chevrolet ;-)  (sounds like something Jack would do!)
Ed
P.S. I promise not to bring up the fact that there
were never any production Corvettes that were "blown".
Option RPO-B2k (Callaway twin-turbo) never came close
to 500 model units, therefore ANY blown GT ought to
run MS... OR the fact that "fuel" could be added to
any stock GT on any day, with no engine or body mods,
so why not a F/GT class? Since I promised not to bring
that up, I'll pass the ball to you Dave ;-)

http://my.yahoo.com