Re: Subject: Re: First car?

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: First car?
From: Corvette Salt Racer <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:34:21 -0800 (PST)
Sorry Doug, but as the rules are now interpreted, big
block would be allowed in a C5, after all, GM never
put anything in a C4 except a 350, and BBC's are
allowed in GT there. To complicate matters more, next
year the Zo6 will have a 7 liter small block engine,
which regardless of being a SBC, puts it right square
into B/GT, into the heart of big-block country.
Ed

--- Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net> wrote:

> Dave, My understanding of the rules in the
> production classes is the
> engine has to be the same design. So a C5 corvette
> can not use a big
> block because it never had one installed stock.
> Might be wrong but it
> will not be the first time.    Doug Odom in big
> ditch
>
> Dave Dahlgren wrote:
>
> >It has a 67 hp gas motor in it along with the 16 hp
> one for low speed in
> >town driving. I don't see the issue. How much power
> did the Berkly have in
> >relation to Bonner Dentons car?
> >Dave

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!