RE: Engine Config

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine Config
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:34:21 -0500
I think and may be wrong that the port placement on an 18 degree head while
different is the same style as a 23 degree head. IE they are next to each
other unlike a SB2 or the spread port heads that look like a mini big block
head. If memory serves me correct the bolt pattern is the same but at a
higher location on the 18 degree head if that makes sense. Dan Warner might
be one of the guys to answer this question. I know he and I had a bunch of
e-mails a year or two ago about this very subject.
Dave Dahlgren