RE: Engine Config

To: 3liter <saltfever@comcast.net>, "'John Beckett'"
Subject: RE: Engine Config
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:05:36 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, Elon.... I was saying that with tongue-in-cheek
(you have to know me to understand my sarchasm,
although I will NEVER be world- class like Dahlgren
;-)       ) And I do remember the dimal dyno results
of the DOHC conversions...Not even worth considering
IMHO. I would just run an LT-5 and be done with it.
There is no argument about whether they are Pro - I
have owned 3 ZR-1's and they are sweet cars.
Ed

Ed

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250