RE: Monster Garage

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Monster Garage
From: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:50:51 -0800
Eventho it was built by SCTA/BNI competitors let's face it was built in
a week. I'm sure many things were done between the practice run at
Veterans stadium in Long Beach and Vandenburg.

Mike and Captain Billy did look at it when it was at Vandenburg and made
sure Jesse knew it was NOT ready for our competition. However that said,
if it was to make a serious run at any of the sanctioned events I'm sure
it would be brought up to the correct specs. Many of our own cars
started as something else before coming to LSR and others have changed
to meet new safety and competition rules.

Let's take it for what it's worth. Jesse grew up reading the same
magazines we did. He likes to do cool things, crazy at times, but cool
stuff we would all would maybe like to do. He helped make Wink more
famous.

I'm just glad he didn't build a roadster....... JD

 Do you think we'll ever see the Tank at one of the meets? Or does it
have
the "Right Stuff"? What I like the most was the vintage Speedweek
t-shirts
they wore during the build

>I enjoyed the show. Was glad to see that Jesse showed some respect to
>his crew.

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any
use, copying or distribution of this e-Mail, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-Mail and delete this e-Mail
from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously stated in the subject
matter of the above e-Mail, this e-Mail does not constitute a contract offer, a
contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-Mail does not
constitute consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct
marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.