Re: Monster Garage

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:41:30 +0000
I'm with you Tom. Debbie set up the recorder as I took her out for a late V-
day dinner. I told her to feel free to tape over it when I got done watching.
This is the only show like this(sitcom for lack of a better word) I've
watched from beggining to end.
TD(not old, just cranky when it comes to shows like these)