Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?

To: edvs@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:21:40 EST
Hey Ed,

I wonder where they got their degrees from, this is opposite what I was
taught years ago at a factory course.   We were taught that when the
restriction
was removed from the cooling system, the vehicle will overheat due to the fact
that the coolant is circulating too fast to absorb enough heat from the engine
to cool it, and although the coolant temp may be normal, the engine itself has
overheated.   Now I don't have any letters after my name either (not even Jr
or Sr) but it seemed that the manufacturers had figured this out years ago and
in some cases I feel if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Mike in L.A. (who has another 30 something years to go to being a geezer)