Re: FW: electric water pump and thermostat

To: jon@infodestruction.com, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: FW: electric water pump and thermostat
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:38:34 EST
I like your way of thinking except I wonder if using liquid oxygen would be
more effective.   Learned at the physics lab at UCSB that liquid oxygen is
-476
degrees F (absolute zero), we were not to "play" with liquid oxygen as unlike
liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen absorbs all heat instantly and where we could
pour liquid nitrogen in our hand and toss it from hand to hand with no
consequences, if any amout of liquid oxygen touched you, that spot would
freeze
instantly (which made me wonder how much better that Cry O2 set up would work
with
liquid oxygen instead of CO2)

Mike in L.A.