Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:54:11 -0800 (PST)
Many thanks to all that responded on this topic. When
I posed the question and hit "send" I could hardly
wait for Kaptain Kurmudgeon's response - and you
didn't disappoit me Dave ;-)  And yes, I have owned a
few flatheads, so I could definately relate to cooling
problems there. In high school, I ran around with a
guy with a '49 Ford - we poared more water and oil
into that engine (not in the same hole of course) than
gas.... And great stories from Ascot, Bryan. And Neil,
I went to the Stewart website and much of what they
had to say seemed to support the other fellow's
arguments - they don't like restrictions or
thermostats in the system either! Anyway thanks again
for the replies.

Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder