Re: FW: electric water pump and thermostat

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: electric water pump and thermostat
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:38:06 -0600
Our geek on water pumps is a guy named Carl Adams... he owns a company
called Adams Pumps... ( now there's a shocker eh? ).... Carl's main living
comes from the Nascar boys... but he's also interested in LSR and has just
started driving a car at Maxton....

Carl is Big on water pressure and pump speed as well as correct
circulation.... to the point that he's re-wired SBC's water systems just to
see what would happen....

Our water pump speed has been substantially cut down... don't have the motor
right this second to tell you what it is.... but I'm pretty sure it's a 8.5"
pump pulley with a 4"crank pulley. ( I'll tell you when the motor comes
home )

Keith