Re: Oil testing note

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Oil testing note
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:14:09 -0800
Neil,
I agree. A local engine builder I know told me he has never seen an
engine failure caused by the oil being used. Lack of oil, air in the oil
and overheated oil -- yes. Even these are rare, usually is and assembly
error.
I think the main point of the article is that engine oil can only be properly
tested in an engine.
But don't tell anyone Neil, it's a speed secret.

Bryan