Re: There's somthing wrong here

To: edvs@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There's somthing wrong here
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:13:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/2005 6:54:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edvs@yahoo.com writes:
P.S. The price of a barrel of oil is lower today than
it was 4 months ago, but I am paying $1 more per
gallon at the pump than 4 months ago.
We still have a '67 Firebird my wife bought new in May, 67 used to fill 'er
up for 5 bucks when new.,ouch.
I also read recently that the result of the last Big Three Car Companys'
"employee discount"
rebate was that 70% of the vehicles sold in that  three month period were
SUVs. I guess America isn't learning anything, or we've become so short-sighted
and selfish to ignore the future ramifications.
I believe much of this attitude is also persistent in commerce, as trucking
after anything but relatively short distances is three times as expensive as
the rail system.
 It's a shame when I realize the price of gas is the most expensive part of a
recreational weekend, and not motels, food, or anything else.
 Bob, still going to Maxton, I'll wear more sweaters this winter, W