Re: There's somthing wrong here

To: Joe Lance <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: There's somthing wrong here
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:22:22 -0700
Don't worry Joe.
The shortages will not be caused by Government regulations, but by
two Governments. India and China. In 2001 China imported almost
no oil. They are now number 2 in the world, importing about 50%
of what we import. Starting in 2001 they have increased their imports
30-100 % each year. They are expected to be number 1 in 3-5 years
if that much oil can be brought online. We'll see.

OBTW,  Warren Buffet said that oil stocks are where the action's
going to be for the next 5 years.

Bryan