Re: AA Modified Pickup record

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, "Mike Meierle"
Subject: Re: AA Modified Pickup record
From: "Dale H. Pulju" <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:54:28 -0800
My point was the rule book is convoluted, so when they say read the rule
book that is what they mean, there are rules for different classes spread
out throughout the book , good or bad, that is because of the way it was
writen. After an accident they write new rules for the safety and good of
the sport.
dale
only one engine in a lakester, but it can be BIG
ssuunnyy and 65 in pahrump