Degreaser

To: "'Joel Wolcott'" <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Degreaser
From: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:57:42 -0800
Joel, many thanks for the information. FYI, and others on the list, a couple
of years ago the air force came out with an advisory specifically mentioning
Simple Green. It seems they traced a problem to embrittlelment and cracking
in aluminum. Many in aviation used it for cleaning of just about everything
aluminum but have stopped using it for that purpose. I know strong
concentrations did dull the paint. -Elon