Degreaser

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Degreaser
From: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 00:57:09 -0800
Many thanx for everyone's reply.  Lots of collective wisdom and good
experience. Todd's experience using degreasers around paint and rubber is a
good point and raises issues that I want to avoid. Some of the products seem
to have a local distribution but I will look a little harder for a source.
Travers (800-722-0703) has LPS brand HDX on sale for $5.83 single item and
$5.25 by the case. Generally, LPS products are very good. If anyone has used
their HDX degreaser please let me know.  -Elon