Re: Mechanics Gloves

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Mechanics Gloves
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:29:33 -0800
Tom, I think its a personal choice thing. I don't like the feel of
gloves myself. I do use the rubber gloves when I am mixing paint or
something that will be hard to get off  my skin. I used to use the
mechanix wear gloves when working on hot exhaust to protect the back of
my hand mostly. I have found the light Doe skin welding gloves to be
better for holding very warm metal you are grinding on or moving around
the shop. They cost about the same or less than the Mechanix and I can
get a better feel with them. Go to your welding store and ask to see the
TIG gloves.
Doug Odom in big ditch