Re: Mechanics Gloves

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Mechanics Gloves
From: "Joe Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:39:16 -0500
Second that---those "doctor" latex exam gloves are very useful, disposable,
have excellent "feel" and are cheap at medical supply stores.  But always
get the latex type, not the vinyl type they sell in some drugstores.

As for a Christmass gift a box of a hundred or so might be a good gift for a
hard-working wife (do this at your own risk!)

Lance