Re: Ak Miller

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ak Miller
From: McGlener@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:38:01 EST
In a message dated 12/17/2005 9:23:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wmtsmith@landracing.com writes:

I just  hope that some of us are as inspirational to the younger ones as the
ones we  have lost in the last two years were to US

Thankfully, through forums like this, yes.

So long as there are those who desire to be inspirational, there will  be.

As one of the younger guys, I thank everyone who's shared stories like  these
about Ak and those about early hotrodding over the past couple of  weeks.

In days where you can now buy a soulless, finished, steel  '32 roller from
Speedway, it's refreshing and inspiring to hear about  others' work, watch the
progress, and witness the results. Absolutely  delightful, actually.

Thank You.

- the other Glen (bike 966)