Re: 200mph club question?

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 200mph club question?
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:29:39 EDT
Keith, I too must agree with Tom & JD. I've been involved in land speed
racing for over 25 years, I helped 9 people into the Bonneville 200 mph club. I
wanted to help them, this was my reward. Sometimes I even got a trophy or
picture. Then in 2000 some fool let me drive! Got a red hat and feel VERY lucky
have reached a goal I never dreamed of.
I think I know who your speaking of and I understand his question, but as an
owner he will have plenty of memorabilia. I think he'll get behind the wheel
soon enough too.
Mike