RE: 200mph club question?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 200mph club question?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:42:31 -0400
I can think of over a dozen over 200 mph+ efforts i have worked on and most
successful as well. I hav nothing othr than a thank you and a couple of pics
on occasion a few canceled checks as were not for free either though very
reduced comparced to what other racers pay for my time. I have always though
of myself as a car guy seems this year I have 8 bikes to keep an eye on a
Speedweek.. ^ or them 200 + and one shooting for the moon at over 330. I
have gotten a few pics a few thank yous and a lot of good memories. It has
been a long haul since John Goodman invited me out in '91 after only talking
on the phone a few times He was a customer then and a good friend now. I
hope all those that I helped out consider me a good friend as that is the
whole point. To get back to the subject something along those lines for
supporting help would be nice only in that when I am dotter old man at least
the great grand children will not think I am pulling their leg. LOL
Now for my personal goal, how many can you get in impound simultaneously ??
Or total mph of records for 1 meet.. As an engineer that might be
interesting..
I was thinking of a poster signed by all the drivers and riders might be fun
to hang in the office..
Dave Dahlgren