Re: Help break the SCTA myth

To: Ron Gibson <rgg14@cox.net>, Jonathan Amo <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:45:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I was there in 1980. At the time there were minimums at Bonneville 235 for D/GS
the 3rd year of gas streamliners...I believe the engine was from their Boss 302
Mustang. Rick set the record at 237+...Should have been a trivia question. In
1985 Rick set the record in "C" @ 295+  In 76/77 they may have done something
else in D/FS I'll check the results for those 2 years tomorrow and get
back..J.D.