Re: Help break the SCTA myth

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth
From: quickturbo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 03:01:48 -0400
Otto,

DD may seem to be an azzhole to you however you will not find a smarter
EFI installer and Tuner around the LSR community, my next open bike
will have EFI with Motec or another system and DD would be the first
person I would take info from or have him install it on my bike.

OTTO, I wish you the best and remember to have fun....

JN

Hi Jon

You're absolutely right about the rest of the forum. I was doing really
 good
until DD insulted me personally. When I stood up for my rights,
everything
went out the window... On the list I was criticized and condemned. Some

responders said "Otto's the reason we have delete buttons". I guess I
should
have
said nothing and taken the insult from DD. Sorry, not my style.

Funny thing is I received numerous e-mails  personally that  didn't hit
the
list that praised me for "standing up to the asshole and putting  him
in his
place" "It's about time somebody did" Some said it made their day!!!
Go figure.

I actually got back to him and asked his recommendation on my car, sent
him
some pics and he advised me on it. He's very knowledgeable, just can be
an
asshole sometimes. Who can't?

Controversy? That's what life all about, it's just how you handle it.

Thanks for the response.

Otto