RE: Blower ratio

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>,
Subject: RE: Blower ratio
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:43:05 -0400
For me the bitch'n car is the fastest one..LOL
They usually sound the best as well.
But if styl'n is what you are after well a different story there.
I think that disease is referred to as 'chromatosis'..
As far as sounds go did ya hear the Cosworth F1 motor in qualifying the
other day.. They are up to 20k rpm..
Dave