Re: Blower ratio

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Blower ratio
From: "Robert J. Denton Images" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:01:04 -0400 (EDT)
Running just a blower as Keith talks about is tantamount to putting a fan
(granted, a strong one) in your induction sytem. It doesn't do much. When we
were kids we played with heater motors to run on flatheads. That's no good
either. Dave is absolutely correct that if you can't change the density of the
air, don't bother.

Bob Denton