Re: Blower ratio

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <jkamo@rushmore.com>,
Subject: Re: Blower ratio
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:37:21 -0500
I'm kind of enjoying this....   Joe and Dave are both deeply in the category
of "been there, Done that"... they know the deal... understand what's best
and aren't accepting alternatives... ( thou Joe will admit you work with
what you have )...

There isn't and wasn't a question of what was BEST... the question was How
to I make the junk I have work... I don't have the answer to that... but I
know 90% of lots is more then plenty often times... and if it's what you
have... then BY all means sort it out and run it.

Dave talks a mean game... but on the end of the day he's willing to run what
ya got.... seen it to many times... but he's always going to recommend the
best... it's what he does... his living...  no issues with that... but there
are always alternatives...

Keith