RE: Blower ratio

To: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>, "LSR list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Blower ratio
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:33:15 -0400
Because they are easy to package and only run a small amount of boost that
is generally only effective at high rpm so invisible to most EPA test cycles
and have no impact on emissions. Not because they are the best by any means.
Turbos for a 1 liter are every where... It is pretty hard to beat the power
numbers from a turbo and ice water intercooler..
Dave