Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:51:46 -0700
List-- I'm dropping out and will just lurk from time to time.  This is turning
into the "Landspeed chat and comedy digest". Not that I lack a sense of humor.
If you think that of me then you don't know me.
 I suspect the moderator (whoever or whatever that is) is doing this.  I can't
seem to get any commentary through the "filters".  Problem is, it's hard to
talk technical and go into detail without getting a little wordy.  Too bad.
There are too many LSR related subjects that deserve more than  "30 second
sound bites".  Anyone know of an online group not so hampered?.......I'd sure
appreciate a lead.
Ed Weldon