Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>, <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:13:48 -0500
Ed...  the list is what it is... a place to ask questions...  and get
answers ( some even valid),  it's a Social affair as well...  it's our place
to hang out... the first place that all Land Speed Racers could come and
hang out with others with a similiar interest... and to share our interests
both within the Hobby and outside of it...  It's how we all can share in
each others trials and tribulations as well as our accomplishments...  it
enriches our whole Bonneville experience...

You've always asked and answered questions of merit...  we'll miss that.

I've been pleased to be your informal moderator for as many years as the
list has been around...  My goal is to keep it focused on Land Speed
Racing... but to allow us to share in other subjects of interest so long as
they didn't infringe on religious or Political topic's...  Think of it as
Saturday night bench racing.... many times in a circle of freinds topic's
will be brought up that you have little interest in.... ( like Fords for
example... ( sorry Chris... just had to pull your chain )...  it's all part
of conversation...  Most of the time I hang around those kind of discussions
just to see what will be brought up next..  Ultimately you get to pick.

Keith