Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: kturk@ala.net, 23.weldon@comcast.net, land-speed-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 01:26:26 EDT
Ed, I look forward to my e-mails everyday, If I don't want to learn about
how to weld I delete that item. How much do you learn bench racin with your
buddies? This is a very important comunication path, it's a lot of ideas, you
choose which works for you. Dry lakes racing is a very unique form of
motorsports, we ALL have different ideas on how to go fast, some even work! Ed,
 the
point I'm making is it takes all of us to make this work. Somethings I know
the
answer, sometimes you do, but if I know the answer (in my mind) and I type
it here someone might someday be able to use it. I know it's worked that way
for  me.
We don't always agree here but is that a surprise? I hope you don't leave
but if you do I wish  the best to you in the future. And if you ever think  you
need to ask a question or answer one, I'm sure we'll be here.
Mike LeFevers