RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "'Ed Weldon'" <23.weldon@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:17:32 -0600
Ed and Dave,

Yeah come on over to the tech board on Landracing.com on the message
board...

I try to moderate the sections so info is what is sapposed to be...

Lots of viewers and much information being thrown around...

I have been known to close topics or ban people from time to time. Not very
often as most stay on track
with the system... NO filters, no lines to edit, just post your thoughts and
get answers from others...

Jon Amo