RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: land-speed-digest@autox.team.net, Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 9:07:37 -0700
Neil
Don't pick on Dave even if if he is long winded with his answers,he's being
nice( I think)-Besides when Keith answers something in his Alabama hick code it
even confuses even Dave. Where else can on we have this much fun free. We are
heading for El Mirage in the morning. Will give a report when I get home as
there is no wifi out there.
Glen