RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "'Ed Weldon'" <23.weldon@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:45:00 -0700
Let's not panic here....There is a lot of stuff that comes to my mail box
from this list that doesn't get read by me. If it is not of interest, the
delete key works just fine. Sometimes the short answers are annoying, but
sometimes they are amusing, it depends on my frame of mind at the time, I
suppose.

Having said that...I find the list to be most informative. Hardly a day goes
by that I do not learn something from all of you. Let's keep the network
alive. Where else can we get this connection of minds?

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC