Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest

To: Flowbench@aol.com, kturk@ala.net, 23.weldon@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Landspeed chat and comedy digest
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
I am more of a lurker than a contributer and I think I represent the vast
majority of the people here. Even though I am part of a team that has enjoyed
more than our share of success there is so much to learn. When a question I am
interested in is asked I wait eagerly for the answers from Dave and others (
not trying to omit anyone here, just sucking up LOL). When a thread drifts off
into BS I just quite folowing it. BTW if anyone has some 18 degree Jesel
exhaust rocker arms in their pocket I need them.

                       Glenn

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.