Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:20:26 -0400
On Tuesday, October 3, 2006, at 05:13  PM, Keith Turk wrote:

> Jon... I hate to incure your wrath... but Dude... can you spell
> "SAMSONITE" even mis-spelled it still ads up to a suitcase that you
> should be packing sometime in the next week or so....  ( I hear sumner
> up there is the middle weekend in July  )

Keith, you might want to soft-pedal the nastygrams you send my way.  It
looks like I've been given the official title of "Potentate of
Porta-Potties" for the SCTA, and in that position I've got the power to
make your SpeedWeek experience a tad less comfortable than you might
like.  Take your choice -

A:              No crappers within hundreds of yards of your pit;

or B:           About sixteen of 'em, full and ripe, right next to your pit.

Anyway, we like the weather hereabouts.  30 below keeps out the
riff-raff.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan