Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net> wrote:.. .. Think about it.
1,200,000,000 people.

  Now apply a little exponential math to that.  I remember when I was in Jr
High and my teacher used that old trick about:  "would you rather deliver
papers for the summer for $10 a week, or 1 cent a day, double it every day.
Well, back then, $1 a week was heavy duty wealth, so naturally, every kid in
the room jumped at the $10 deal.  Then she proceeded to show us how the penny a
day, doubled every day worked!

  That's what's happening to the population of China!

  dj