Re: Timing light wires

To: "MEIERLE Mike" <Mike.Meierle@alcatel.com>,
Subject: Re: Timing light wires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:49:00 -0500
I honestly don't think Money is the driving force for the SCTA... it might
be for USFRA.. only because their meets are smaller... but funding should be
avalible...  ( increased attendance means increased funds )

It' kind of like Hot Rodding a car... what we have now works... the question
is what would or could work better... the Tag Hueler system is under 10k...
so what is that... 33 entry's once the bills are paid with the first 200...

Look at this as putting a Cam in an engine that already has an after market
piece... or going from 500hp to 550hp...  the gain might be small but with
our resources it should be attainable.  Same goes for the starting line
proceedures or setting up another course...   It might be a simple matter of
hiring a company to look at how we do business.  First you have to be
willing.

Keith