Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)

To: b.a.savage@wildblue.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:58:27 EST
In a message dated 11/4/06 12:44:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
b.a.savage@wildblue.net writes:
Here's a real goofy one...

I have an old pair of toe nail clippers, the type that looks like a weird
pair of dikes.
I use them to clip off the end of a tie wrap. It cut's so close that there's
nothing sticking
out to snag my hide. I love it because I bleed like a fire hose. (blood
thinner)
I suppose they will also clip toe nails but I never tried.

Bryan
.............they are REAL handy if you ever fire a trim brad through your
left thumb nail. Real odd thing is it never bled. Bob in connecticut.