Re: re; 4 inter Courses

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <wayneyeats@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: re; 4 inter Courses
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:20:30 -0700
Otto
Quit dreaming, there is no way to tell a driver to abort his run. Things
that look and sound good on paper is not always a reality to put in place.
Dan, JD & I along with many others have discussed this for years and how to
speed  up the meets. We do our best but the logistics just are not there
yet. Trust me we do care and are always looking for a better way.
I should have kept a record of everytime I tried to contact a push vehicle
to tell them something regarding their vehicles, to go to the return road
and not to follow your car down the course. They either don't have the radio
on, or have it squelched down so they can't hear or they are a piece of crap
hand held that doesn't get out. The list goes on.
Glen