Re: re; 4 inter Courses

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: re; 4 inter Courses
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:03:43 -0700
Bryan
I was thinking about that the other day. We tried it at El Mirage and
Bonneville. No one could ever see it as they were looking at the tach or the
run it's self. A couple came close to hitting them and never saw them. It's
not like a Nascar track where they are put around the track and up high.
Also they have two way radios etc to let them know what's up.

We tried different colored smoke flares and same result. There's what I
remember Bryan.

Glen